David is a writer and script editor, and the creator of the critically acclaimed podcast sitcom Wooden Overcoats. Other audio credits include Doctor Who and Outliers, while stage plays include the Offie nominated Birthday Suit. As a script editor, his credits include productions for Audible, BBC Sounds, and indie podcast companies, developing work across all genres and formats, with a focus on helping screenwriters adapt to audio.
"A significant moment in British radio comedy"
- The Daily Telegraph (Wooden Overcoats)
"As good, if not better, than any Radio 4 offering"
- The Observer (Wooden Overcoats)
- The Times (Wooden Overcoats)
- WhatsOnStage (Timothy)
"Clashes Noel Coward with Edward Albee to profound effect"
- The Stage (Birthday Suit)
"Like Alan Ayckbourn for millennials"
- The Guardian (Birthday Suit)
- British Theatre Guide (The Awkward Ghost)
"A positive crowd pleaser"
- The Public Reviews (Games of Love and Chance)