David is an award-winning writer and script editor, and the creator of the critically acclaimed podcast sitcom Wooden Overcoats. Other audio credits include Outliers and Doctor Who, while stage plays include the Offie nominated Birthday Suit. As a script editor, his credits include productions for Audible, BBC Sounds, and indie podcast companies, developing work across all genres and formats, with a focus on helping screenwriters adapt to audio.
"Wooden Overcoats has earned its status as a podcast classic."
- The New York Times (Wooden Overcoats)
"Hilarious and charming - download immediately"
- Reader's Digest (Wooden Overcoats)
- The Times (Wooden Overcoats)
"A significant moment in British radio comedy"
- The Daily Telegraph (Wooden Overcoats)
"Clashes Noel Coward with Edward Albee to profound effect"
- The Stage (Birthday Suit)
"Like Alan Ayckbourn for millennials"
- The Guardian (Birthday Suit)
- British Theatre Guide (The Awkward Ghost)
"A positive crowd pleaser"
- The Public Reviews (Games of Love and Chance)