David is a writer and script editor, and the creator of the critically acclaimed podcast sitcom Wooden Overcoats. Other audio credits include Doctor Who, Outliers and The Discovery Adventures, while stage plays include the Offie nominated Birthday Suit.
As a script consultant (currently attached to Audible Originals), he provides professional development of new work in all genres for companies, production teams and individuals.
"A significant moment in British radio comedy"
- The Daily Telegraph (Wooden Overcoats)
"As good, if not better, than any Radio 4 offering"
- The Observer (Wooden Overcoats)
- The Times (Wooden Overcoats)
- WhatsOnStage (Timothy)
"Clashes Noel Coward with Edward Albee to profound effect"
- The Stage (Birthday Suit)
"Like Alan Ayckbourn for millennials"
- The Guardian (Birthday Suit)
- British Theatre Guide (The Awkward Ghost)
"A positive crowd pleaser"
- The Public Reviews (Games of Love and Chance)